Friday, August 10, 2012

Jillian

This is Jillian.  She is Allie's sister and Cinderella's puppy too. She looks like a princess sitting on top of the pink purse.  She lives close as well, just in the next town of Huntsville.  Thanks for sharing!  Jillian's owner, Patty, wrote this and wanted me to share it.

Jillian is a sweet and precious dog who loves her "MOMMY", me, much much much.  Jillian is still petite. She only weighs 4lbs maybe 5 at the most.  Jillian is a loveable dog who just loves to be the center of attention when company comes over.  Jillian plays often with my kids and plays well with all kinds of children.  She is very spoiled.  She loves to sit with mommy in her favorite chair to watch television and sometimes, she will even sleep with mommy in the bed when daddy is at work.  Jillian is 1 year and 6 months old and just loves life.  I am so happy that I have Jillian in my life.  Jillian greets me every day after work with spunk and love. I can not wait until Jillian has puppies of her own.  I have purchased a mate for Jillian.   If any family wants a pet that is loveable and great to have in the house, a Yorkie is the dog for you.  I want to thank Playhouse Yorkies and Leslie Lee for allowing me the opportunity to own such a beautiful and loveable dog.

Thank you Patty, for giving Jillian such a great home!

No comments:

Post a Comment