Monday, February 4, 2013

No More, No More :-(

I am taking a break from breeding dogs for a while.  All four of my females had puppies around the same time last August.  Of the four, three of them had major complications and I lost one and eventually all three of her puppies.  It was just too much for me to handle. I later concluded that it was sort of a wake up call to go a different direction.  I'm not sure what that is at the moment, but the first step was to down size.  I've gone down to just 4 dogs.  I want to thank all of the people I've met the past 7 years that have given my puppies such excellent homes.  I have loved meeting new people and changing their lives with a furry companion.  I still hope to get lots of updated pictures and stories of my past puppies. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leslie,
    I bought a yorkie from you about 5 years ago. She was a puppy of Brighton and Liam I believe. I absolutely love her and she is the best lil dog I could ever imagine. I wish you were still operating because I am looking to get another yorkie and would love to have gotten one from you. Do you know any good yorkie breeders in your area that maintain a good lifestyle and home for their puppies? Your advice would be greatly appreciated!

    Rachel Martin

    ReplyDelete