Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lee's Prince Louie

This is my new little guy Louie. He was born December 2010. I've been thinking about getting a second stud male so that I could start keeping one of my own female puppies if I wanted. I looked off and on for about a year.  I finally decided to keep one of my own males, but I could have only bred him with two of my females' puppies. So I decided to sell him and started looking once more for a new male. I finally found two of the cutest puppies around Dallas. I went to look at them and fell in love. Both males looked almost exactly the same. It was very hard to pick between them. I finally decided on this little guy and I have not regretted it! He and I already have a strong bond. He has the greatest personality.  He weighed 1.07 lbs at his 14 week check up.  I'm really looking forward to seeing how big he will mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment